Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Notifications randomly not generating from mentions.

Hi All,

We have some examples were users are being mentioned in comments on pages but they are not getting notifications appear in the notifications window at the top right.

Where as with other areas they get notifications where they are mentioned. One example, they person who created the page, got mentioned in it, but didnt get a notification of it.

Look forward to hearing from you all with suggestions.

1 comment

Hi @Jake Hewitt ,

welcome to the community.

We have to clarify the issue a bit:

• Do the users that are mentioned have access to the pages they are mentioned on? Did you check space permissions and page restrictions?
  • Do we talk about the first mention? Only the first mention on a page triggers a notification if the mention is within the page content. Additionally, you don't get a notification when you mention yourself.
  • Are there email notifications even when the notification center is empty?

If the answer to all three questions is Yes, I'd probably raise a support ticket.

Kind regards,

Nicolai

Like Jake Hewitt likes this

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🏠 Say hello to the new Confluence Home!

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...

40,228 views 28 128
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you