cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Free Plugin - Header Menus

Scott Selberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2018

Hi All,  Just wanted to let you know that we've pushed our "Header Menus" plugin into the Atlassian Marketplace.  We wrote this plugin to create a popup menu in the Confluence header with links to our support spaces (JIRA Support Desk, key application support spaces, training spaces etc.)  The plugin allows an admin to create up to five links or pulldowns in the navbar.  It doens't muck with the data on the pages so if you decide to toss it later the only expected effect is the menu disappears. 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219465/header-menus?hosting=server&tab=overview

-Scott

P.S. Free, Open Source Software.

1 answer

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 28, 2018

I have to say @Scott Selberg that you're Marketplace plugins rock! I've used them in our environment. I like that you have one for multi-excerpts and one for tabs as well. I use those all the time.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events