cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to impose page restrictions to our project page

Ravi Krishna Sai May 9, 2018

We want to add page restrictions to our project page

<removed url>

we want to give read-write access to our team members alone and for others only view access. But I am not able to add any restrictions as it says "You're not allowed to change these restrictions. It's either due to edit restrictions on the page, or permissions settings for this space"

Please help to give me read-write access FileId: <removed email>

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2018

Hi @Ravi Krishna Sai,

first of all, I have removed the Email and the internal URL of your Confluence. Remember, this is a public community, everybody can read this here.

To your question:

Please look at the space permissions. Do you have the permission "Add Restriction"?

Are there already page restrictions on the page and you are not allowed to change the page anymore? Look at the lock-icon above the page title. Is it red? If not, hover over the lock and look at the text. Is the page unrestricted?

If it is already restricted, you have to reach out to someone who is able to edit the page and change the page restrictions for you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events