Just discovered this and thought it might help others. I have a page with a lot of diagrams I want to reference elsewhere, so I put each in a multiexcerpt macro. However, when I set up the include macros, even though I selected the correct page and multi-excerpt, it said "cannot find diagram." It then occurred to me that this might be - literally - a matter of semantics, and sure enough, it appears to be because I included a colon in the name, which made Confluence unhappy. I changed it from a colon to a dash and works fine. FYI/FWIW.
Hi, Confluence collaborators! As part of #Confluence-Collaboratory month, we’ve created a very special Mythsbusters segment, where we're dive into an interesting myth and uncover the truth behind i...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events