I use the following apps:
Comala Document Management
Scroll PDF Exporter
Process Management Suite for Confluence & Metadata for Confluence
1. I set Metada on a Confluence page using the App "Metadata for Confluence" that comes together with the "Process Management Suite for Confluence"
2. I use the Macro "Display Metadata" (comes with "Metadata for Confluence") to display the Metadata I set.
3. I set a workflow for this page using "Comala Document Management"
4. I set a Scroll Export Template using "Metadatafield" (comes with "Metadata for Confluence") to display the Metadata in the exported PDF.
4. I export the page using "Scroll PDF Exporter"
As long as I do NOT enable the option "Export only the last published versions of the pages" everything is displayed corretly.
When I enable the option "Export only the last published versions of the pages" AND the confluence page has an approved version and a version in progress (two states), the Metadata is NOT shown on the exported PDF.