Macro Status Advanced

Bud Relihan December 8, 2017

I'd like functionality similar to a drop down for status "pills" on my Confluence page.   The "Status" macro requires me to rewrite all parameters for each "pill", which is lame.   Is there a macro "Status Advanced" that allows me to configure a set of statuses from which a user of the page can choose for each row of a table?  Thanks for your help!

2 comments

Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2017

Handy Status macro (Handy Macros add-on) does exactly what you need. You can try it on demo site.

EPS Software Engineering AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2018

Hi Bud,

The Easy Dropdown Menu App provides this functionality. You can also change the drop-down menu directly in the View Mode of the page or even better directly in the Page properties report. If only certain usergroups are allowed to do this, you can store them in the Macro or in the App configuration.
You can try everything under this link.

Regards,
Stephan (CEO of EPS Software Engineering AG, the vendor of the Easy Dropdown Menu).

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events