Looking for research participants for Confluence blogs

Ruvi Pitiyarachchi
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 21, 2021

Hi Community!

I'm Ruvi, a designer on Confluence Data Center, putting a call out for help with some research on Confluence blog usage.

We want to address this frustrating bug around blogs that's affecting the user experience:

CONFSERVER-22560 - Blog post creation date is used as a publish date: it is different to the actual creation time and sometimes stored as midnight

However, due to the complexity of the issue we need your help to validate the direction to take.

We are planning to run a few concept testing sessions over the next couple of weeks and would love if you could participate and give us your feedback. 

What's involved?

• Sessions will be approximately 45 minutes in length and conducted remotely over video conference, with our team in Sydney.

How do I participate?

• If you're interested in speaking to us, please comment on this post or send us an email at rpit@atlassian.com

• We will confirm a few details before sending through a calendar invitation with video conference details

• During the session, we will ask you a couple of questions around the problems you're facing and show you a couple of concepts we are exploring to better understand if it solves the issue.

• As a token of our appreciation, you'll receive a thank you gift following the completion of your session.

We can't guarantee that we will be able to speak with everyone but we definitely appreciate your interest and enthusiasm to help us make Confluence easier and more enjoyable to use.

Thanks,

Ruvi | Designer, Confluence Server and Data Center

1 comment

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2022

Hi @Ruvi Pitiyarachchi, I wrote you an email.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events