I'd like to create clever system for documentation in combination with LaTeX and Git. My idea is following.
1. To have ability to write articles in Confluence, via Confluence web UI, but under the hood to have LaTeX syntax.
2. To have possibility to store Confluence articles in Git and vice versa, so when
3. someone is writing in LaTeX using e.g. Vim, can push source into Git.
4. Git will have hook into Confluence (maybe with the middle pause with some build tool) and push code into Confluence.
Is this possible to achieve with the confluence? Or is there another way?
We are using 6.4.3
Thanks in advance
- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events