Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Pie Charts are not inserted

Humberto Israel Pérez Rodríguez October 14, 2019

When I tried to insert a new Jira Pie Chart it never is inserted in the page, i have the following error from the console

Uncaught Error: undefined missing confluence/api/navigator-context
at v (batch.js?externals=__local-default__&locale=en-US:14)
at batch.js?externals=__local-default__&locale=en-US:15

3 answers

1 vote
Tom Harris - Old Street
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2020

Hi @Chris_Weekley ,

If you're trying to add Jira pie charts on Confluence our app Custom Jira Charts for Confluence may be able to help with this issue.

It's a simple app that lets you quickly build professional-looking custom pie charts, bar charts more on Confluence pages.

You can try it out right now on our free interactive app playground to see if it's something that you might be interested in.

I hope that helps resolve your problem.

Thanks,
Tom - Custom Charts Product Manager

0 votes
Mo Tripon-Manguiat March 13, 2020

Hi, I have run into the same problem.  I follow all the steps that I did for previous pie charts - i see it displayed on the preview, but this time after clicking Insert, the dialog disappears but nothing happens - it's not displayed on the page.

I also get the same error on the console when choosing the piechart, it also triggers same error when the preview appears. no additional errors when clicking Insert

VM1959 batch.js:14 Uncaught Error: undefined missing confluence/api/navigator-context
v @ VM1959 batch.js:14
(anonymous) @ VM1959 batch.js:15
setTimeout (async)
g @ VM1959 batch.js:15
(anonymous) @ VM1962 batch.js:497
(anonymous) @ VM1962 batch.js:497
batch.js?externals=__local-default__&locale=en-US:14 Uncaught Error: undefined missing confluence/api/navigator-context
v @ batch.js?externals=__local-default__&locale=en-US:14
(anonymous) @ batch.js?externals=__local-default__&locale=en-US:15
setTimeout (async)
g @ batch.js?externals=__local-default__&locale=en-US:15
(anonymous) @ batch.js?build-number=6452&confluence.table.resizable=true&externals=__local-default__&locale=en-US:497
(anonymous) @ batch.js?build-number=6452&confluence.table.resizable=true&externals=__local-default__&locale=en-US:497

This appears to be a problem since last year and no fix? I don't plan on paying for an additional app.  I hope that's not the direction atlassian is going for - removing previous functionality so we pay to get it back ?

Can anyone fix this asap

0 votes
Chris_Weekley January 2, 2020

I am running into this same issue. On a page, I click the + sign to see "JIRA" as an option. I'm successfully able to insert a JIRA table, but when I change it to another "Chart" (Pie chart is also what I am trying to add), nothing happens. I see the same error in the console as well. Anyone else seen this/have a workaround/know if it's an item on Atlassian's roadmap for Confluence?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events