Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with plugin "Scroll PDF Exporter"

Salim Hammar September 15, 2022

Hello

Currently I have a problem with the plugin "SCROLL PDF Exporter" I have to export about 800 pages and the export bug at the last step and it runs unlimited

bug_exporting2022.png

The plugin has the latest version 

Do you have an idea of this problem ?

Thanks in advance

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Rough _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2022

Hi @Salim Hammar ,

Thanks for the post - I suspect this could be a memory related issue. Do you know how much memory Confluence has been allocated?

The reason I ask is because we (K15t - developers of Scroll PDF Exporter) are aware that with large exports, it can occur that either the export hangs/fails to succeed and/or Confluence can suffer performance issues. Both symptoms most commonly result from not enough memory resource being available in Confluence. This is because large exports that includes hundreds/thousands of pages that contain a lot of rich content (eg. images, macros, tables etc) which can consume a considerable amount of memory.

In our troubleshooting section in our Help Center we have outlined as few approaches to help avoid such issues and these include;

Potentially, you can already try some of these recommendations but feel free to also reach out via help@k15t.com and then we can further investigate (such as looking at your Confluence logs).

Kind regards,

Thomas (K15t)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events