How to restore deleted file.

Talent Q Admin January 29, 2018

Tell me, please, how to restore a deleted file.

3 comments

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2018

Do you have the deleted file still in the trash bin? If so, a space admin is able to restore the page and / or the file.

Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2018

Hi Talent Q Admin,

are you talking about Attachments? If you delete an attachment goes to the trash in the space tools, as admin you can restore it to the page.

If the trash was purged the file is gone.

But if you are on Confluence Server and do backups, you can restore attachment files from there. See this guide for the process: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/retrieving-file-attachments-from-a-backup-187758.html

Cheers
Nick

Talent Q Admin January 29, 2018

Thank you.

Kassia September 27, 2019

Hello, here are some ways that may help you recover your deleted files. The simplest way is to find your files on Recycle Bin, oy if you have a backup, you can check it. While if you still cannot find your files try the CTRL+Z command. The last way is to use a data recovery tool, if you want to have a try and need a free one, I recommend the Bitwar  Data Recovery. Anyway, I hope these ways are helpful, and you can get back your files soon.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events