How to manege meetings like a pro in Confluence?

Morten Bjerregaard October 4, 2018

Hi guys!

My confluence installation is growing. And the word spreads that it's doing a pretty well job handling all of our documentation needs, regarding our products and projects.

We have several spaces created for our offices and teams so they can interact with each other keep a hold of planning, meetings etc.

Now my bosses found that confluence is a very good way to keep employees informed on the meetings. But with some secrecy!

So I have created a space, with the view possibility for every employee.

They can see meting notes created and shared with them.

Then there is some hitten pages where only bosses kan accesses. 

Here  I have created pages for upcoming topics, and I use task and the tasklist macro to create an show an upcoming topics report.

The topics are created via page controlled by the secretary so that she can have a preview of upcoming topics. 

Now she has asked me, to figure out a way of sorting moving task to the  "new topics" or on a specific date to the same page.

So the "topics to com page" should contain upcoming task, and tasks not scheduled for the agenda yet.

My hassle is to keep task on the same page, and only show some of the tasks in the "tasklist macro on the scheduled agenda for the bosses. 

Any suggestions?

or any "best practises to keep and maintain a good meeting structure in confluence with different reading and writing rights? with the uses of macros?

Kind regards Morten

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events