cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install eazyBI Reports and Charts for Confluence

may.benalaam July 9, 2020

Hi,

I install the EazyBi plugin for my Conflence knowledge base,
but I find a problem at the beginning of the installation, I did not understand some details related to the database used.

Attached the screenshot of the error message I received, despite the fact that I tried several times to follow the user guide, as well as on Youtube, but unfortunately I did not arrive.

Can you tell me how I can complete the installation?

However, I did not understand what I should do for the configuration noted in the documentation?

easybi-setting.PNGeazybi.PNG

Thanks for yur support.

Best regards

May

2 answers

1 vote
Ilze Leite-Apine
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2020

Hi, 

Please verify that you can actually connect to the eazyBI database with the eazyBI database user credentials from the Confluence server console.

For further assistance, please, contact support@eazybi.com, so we could ask more details on the issue.

Best,

Ilze / support@eazybi.com

0 votes
may.benalaam July 10, 2020

Hi Ilze Leite-Apine,

Thanks for your replay,

Unfortunately, I don't know how to verify that I am actually connecting to the eazyBI database, or not.
I don't know where I should check this.

finally I use Confluence without knowledge of the development of the tool itself or the database used. :/

I will contact your support, and i hope that you can help me to install eazyBi, i wanna use it for my Confluence, that help me a lot. :)

Best regards,

May

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events