Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get storage format of a page or a template?

Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 31, 2018

Page:

1. Go to the page having the issue
  2. Click on ( > View Storage Format)
  3. Copy the source code
  4. Save the codes on a .txt file

Template:

1. Install "Confluence Source Editor" add-on
  2. Go to cog.png> General Configuration > Global Templates and Blueprints
  3. Find the templates
  4. Click on "Edit"
  5. Click on "<>"
  6. Copy the codes of the source editor
  7. Save the codes on a .txt file

3 answers

1 vote
roman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2020

@Chetan Belur, I don't know. Sorry.

0 votes
Chetan Belur June 28, 2020

@roman How can we download storage format of a page using python confluence api?

0 votes
roman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2019

@Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket],

the image in the 2nd step of the 'template' section is not displayed because I don't have access to Service Rocket's Confluence. You can try it yourself by opening this discussion in an incognito browser tab.

I might be wrong, but I think this image was just copied from Confluence. This, unfortunately, won't copy the image file itself. You would need to download the image to your local computer and attach it as a file to your post.

Roman.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events