Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete particular file in Confluence and how to upload file which is more then 10 MB

VIKAS SADAVARTE February 14, 2018

How to delete particular file in Confluence and how to upload file which is more then 10 MB

8 answers

0 votes
VIKAS SADAVARTE February 22, 2018

Thanks team,

Few more question

1. How to see version history for a file in confluence, if it has been uploaded several times?
  2. Is there way to display the files just in list, it seems to show them as big icons?
  3. How to link particular JIRA id to confluence and vice versa. Which option to select
0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 16, 2018

You are looking at space permissions, which is different from Confluence admin, which is a global permissions setting for your Confluence site. If you do not have site admin permission, you need to talk to the person that set your site up and have them either do the attachment change or give you Confluence admin. 

Btw, I am not working for Atlassian. Yes, there are a small team from Atlassian on this community, but most of us are either customers or partners with Atlassian.

0 votes
VIKAS SADAVARTE February 16, 2018

Capture.JPGAnd who can give me that permission

Currently have below permission. Can anyone from your team do a screen share and help me as I am new to team

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 16, 2018

On Cloud you need Site admin permission.

General Configuration - Confluence.png

0 votes

Capture.JPGI am using cloud, but under setting there is no option to change the file size. I am getting above option, can anyone from Atlassian can have screenshare and check the issue

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 16, 2018

Click on the cog wheel up in the right-hand corner and then General Configuration

General.png

If you are on Cloud and the new UI it is under settings on the left-hand side.

0 votes

I am not able to find this General Setting, TAB can you help me with the location of this TAB. I have Admin rights 

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 14, 2018

To delete a file, just go to the attachments of the page you uploaded the file to and delete if from there. Have a look at Manage Files. Note that you need to have the right space permissions to delete attachments.

To upload a file larger then 10 Mb, you need to go the General Settings and change Maximum Attachment size.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events