How to delete my account in CDISC

Sambasivarao Tedla September 12, 2019

Can any one help me on how to delete my existing CDISC account ?

2 comments

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2019

@Sambasivarao TedlaHow is this discussion related to Atlassian community?

Like Himanshu likes this

I could see that CDISC website is developed by ATLASSIAN

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2019

Are you referring to this: https://jira.cdisc.org ?

Like Himanshu likes this

That I'm not sure, but do you have any clue ? :(

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 12, 2019

Atlassian writes Jira, and also provides hosted systems on it, but they do not administrate other people's Jira systems (beyond what is required for hosting Atlassian Cloud, or when there's a support case that needs admin to investigate/fix)

You will need to talk to the administrators of your system.  There is a chance that some of them might be in the community here, but you can't expect them to find this question.   We'd like to help, but we're not your admins, and it's the admins of your system you need to talk to in this case.

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 12, 2019

Hey @Sambasivarao Tedla ,

I'm familiar with CDISC as I know the Confluence administrator and a couple other folks that volunteer there. We (Atlassian) donate a Confluence Server license to CDISC. With our Server products, there isn't an option to delete your own account. An administrator will need to do this on your behalf.

The best path forward would be for you to use the CDISC contact form at https://www.cdisc.org/contact - make sure to include the email address associated with your CDISC Jira/Wiki account. I'd guess that they'll send you an email at that address to verify you own it in order to complete your account delete request.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events