How to create TEAM space in confluence

Laxmi Devi Gore January 22, 2019

How to create TEAM space in confluence? How would I get right ?

1 comment

Christos Moysiadis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2019

Hello @Laxmi Devi Gore,

If you have administer rights:

1. Go to Confluence
  2. Go to Spaces , and there is a create space option
  3. team.png
  4. Choose Team space!
  5. I hope this is what you are looking for

Best regards

CM

Laxmi Devi Gore January 23, 2019

Thank you for the quick reply. After seeing your comments, I think I would need Admin right to create space. Request you to provide me steps. I would also, need information if this would require approvals from manager.

Christos Moysiadis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2019

@Laxmi Devi Gore talk with your manager & your administrator! This will lead you to want should be done ;)

best regards

CM

PS. if my answer solves your problem please accept it . its good for the other users too

Laxmi Devi Gore January 23, 2019

Thank you for the response. I would need details of the admin to get access. My manager  too does not have enough information.

Laxmi Devi Gore January 24, 2019

Hi,

I am waiting for the response. I would need details of the admin to get access.

Thank you,

Laxmi

Jared Brenner
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 30, 2019

Hi Laxmi,

You need to talk to people at your company to find out who the Confluence administrator there is, and then ask that person for the details.  You might start in Confluence by looking at the top of one of the pages to see who created it, and ask them.

Good luck!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events