Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create Drop Down Menu in Confluence using the color lozenges

Marina November 24, 2017

I'm trying to insert a drop down menu where my team can go in and select the provided status only..I also want it color coded. I can't figure out how to do this in confluence. I also have to keep renaming the status each time I use it..I just want to set up the colors once and reuse them but I can't seem to do that.. I have to keep on going to the macro.. and give it a name/color each time for the same status . Is it possible to just create a list like Approved, In Progress, closed etc so teams can just view the drop down and select from the provided list?

4 answers

0 votes
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2019

Hi @Monisha

Handy Status macro comes with Handy Macros add-on, it is not installed in Confluence by default, you need to install it to get this macro.

0 votes
Monisha June 26, 2019

i know its an old thread but is there another solution to achieve exactly this ? I dont seem to have the macro mentioned unless its been renamed since.
Thanks 

0 votes
Marina November 27, 2017

Thanks Andrey,

0 votes
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2017

Hello Marina,

Handy Status macro (Handy Macros add-on) is exactly what you need.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events