How do I create a Created vs Resolved chart?

Sarah Sherer July 31, 2019

I saw this on JIRA Chart Macro page, but have no clue on how to actually do it. Do I create a table? Do I create it off of the JIRA Macro? If so where? 

(images/screeenshots are welcomed)

2 comments

Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 31, 2019

Hi Sarah,

I hope the following record helps you:

chart.gif

(right-click > View image to enlarge)

Kind Regards.

Sarah Sherer August 1, 2019

Thank you so much this is so helpful! I was wondering if you knew the code (to put in search bar) for task created vs resovled for a specific topic not a user. Any help would be great

Is it also possible to have a specific topic and show what people are creating and resolving.

Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 1, 2019

Hi Sarah, what's exactly a "topic" ?

You can use JQL to retrieve all issues from a specific project:

project = EMEA

or from a groups or projects:

project IN (EMEA, LATAM)

You can also filter some kind of issues for example:

type = Bug

in the same way you can query for a groups of different issues types:

type IN (Bug, Task)

you can combine above queries using AND | OR keywords, for example:

project = EMEA AND type = Bug

Please for further information check this article:
https://www.idalko.com/jira-jql/

Regarding to show who create o resolve the issue it is not possible for now, sorry.

Did my answer/s solve your problem?

If so, please consider to mark my answer/s as 'Answered accepted'. This will help other people to find solutions to similar problems in a faster and easier way.

Thank for your help, I greatly appreciated it! Also I don't know how to accept your answer. 

Marketplace Partner
August 1, 2019

A green button should appear at the top of the comment, on this page.

Here is an example:

ksnip_20190802-003716.png

Kind Regards.

Sarah Sherer August 2, 2019

there is no green button

Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2019

Hi Sarah,

In case you need to customized chart, you can use Table Filter and Charts app to create Created vs Resolved chart.

Is it free?

Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2019

It is paid.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events