How create a system-administrators?

anton_prusak March 22, 2018

1234.pngI don't see system-administrators in general how to me to add myself to this group?

5 comments

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2018

You need an existing admin to add you to the group.

Hm, admin or SYSTEM-admin?

The ordinary administrator - it I is

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2018

Ok, step back.  What are you trying to do?  If you are the admin, you're already in the group.

Sorry, mistake in question.

I have transferred spaces from the server and there is no access to editing some pages, the system administrator is for this purpose necessary, and he is absent.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 22, 2018

Ok, but you have admin already, so you can just change the permissions on the space.

Pages are in "forbidden". And I see warning: "There aren't enough powers"

my accountf85508bc70.png

How nevertheless to add the system administrator? )

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 22, 2018

Same answer - you get an existing system administrator to add you to the system-administration group(s)

If you don't "have enough powers", then you are not an administrator, and need to ask one to make you so.

But I am the only account in confluence (and Trello ))))

I can create this group, but I can't press "add"86a2046740.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 22, 2018

So, the group exists, and from this behaviour, it is a group named for system-admin access.

As I already said before, you will need an existing system admin to add you to it.

However, now you've posted the text, I can see that you are on Cloud.  Where only Atlassian get system admin access.  So you will not get that.

As to me to get pages from forbidden? 

I think that only the system administrator can do it

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 22, 2018

No, any admin can go to the space settings.

i'm in space permissions769b989115.png

Trouble in "Запрещенные страницы" - Это "Forbidden pages"

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2018

Also, one thing of note if you are on Confluence Cloud you cannot become as system administrator. That role is reserved for Atlassian. The most you can be is a Confluence Administrator.

nice)))))

As to me to get pages from forbidden? ))

I have created the new administrator and everything has earned! thanks!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events