How I can configure anonymous access to my wiki?

Manager iThinkers April 8, 2021

I have wiki https://wiki-eapp.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/EAPP/pages, which help my clients configure my product. 

Few days ago my clients lost access to wiki. They had anonymous access before. How can I fix this issue?

1 comment

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2021

It is not help me. 
I see different fields in my settings. 

So easy task, that anonymous users can read my articles and I spent 2 days and didn't found solution. 

I thinks I should use this solutionСнимок экрана 2021-04-08 в 12.37.15.png

But in my case I have 

Снимок экрана 2021-04-08 в 12.35.30.pngСнимок экрана 2021-04-08 в 12.35.41.png

How I can fix it? Where I can found setting global permission?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2021

Your second screenshot is of "Site administration", not "Confluence administration". 

An Atlassian Cloud site can be made up of Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Opsgenie, etc, and the administration of each application is different and local to each application.

You need to go to Confluence and administer that, not the whole site.

I didn't see settings Confluence
Where I can found this settings?
Снимок экрана 2021-04-08 в 16.00.52.png

I think I found it. How can I change plan?

Снимок экрана 2021-04-08 в 16.10.04.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2021

Ok, there's several things in here!

1. In your first screenshot, at the top right, you do not have the settings cog which tells us that you are not a Confluence administrator.  You will need to get that, or get one of the administrators to enable "anonymous access" in the general settings
  2. Once that is enabled, you'll see an anonymous access settings appear in your second screenshot
  3. But, yes, first, you'll need to subscribe to a non-free plan.  You can do that from admin.atlassian.com or from site administration.

Thanks for your advise! 

Currently I changed plan to standard but didn't see anonymous access. How can I fix it?

Снимок экрана 2021-04-08 в 17.53.34.pngСнимок экрана 2021-04-08 в 17.54.38.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 8, 2021

Your admins have not enabled anonymous access at the global level yet.  It will appear in space permissions once they have.

Like Sharon Helms likes this
Manager iThinkers April 9, 2021

Very strange, I created this space and I only one user and admin.  iThinkers e-commerce application it is my account

Снимок экрана 2021-04-09 в 10.47.45.png

Manager iThinkers April 9, 2021

this accountСнимок экрана 2021-04-09 в 11.16.29.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 9, 2021

You need to enable the global permission first, not look at the space yet.

Manager iThinkers April 12, 2021

I didn't see Anonymous access in global permission. Any ideas?

Снимок экрана 2021-04-12 в 11.28.34.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 14, 2021

Ok, that tells me that you have enabled the "share page with non-user" function.  I can't remember where it is in admin, but if you enable it, it disables anonymous access functionality.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events