Hide the side bar

Flavio April 3, 2018

I can't hide the side bar. I'm the administrator of the website, but I can't see user macros in the configuration. I'm very disappointed with Confluence.  It is too complicated and nothing I read in the posts seem to work in my version. I'm using it hosted at Atlassian. 

2 comments

Andrea Mendez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2018

Hi, if you are using Confluece Cloud there are some features that are only available in server and not in cloud, for example, User macros are only available in server :)

Rob
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 3, 2018

Can you not click the little arrows at the bottom left of the sidebar to hide it?

Flavio April 3, 2018

Nope, there is no arrow!

Dan Winkler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2018

Using the [ key works. It's one of the handiest shortcuts I know of.

Minh Tran
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2018

@Flavio if you hove the mouse to the middle between the sidebar and the main page, you will see a small arrow appearing. That will allow you to hide the side bar to the left side

Or if you use your mouse to hold the border blue line between sidebar and main page, and drag it to the left, you can also hide the sidebar too

I hope this help you

Image 2018-04-04 22-44-57.png

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events