Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gliify in Confluence : Hyperlink works when opened in new tab but not on direct click

guru September 3, 2019

I'm using Gliffy in Confluence to create project workflows. In these workflows, i'm creating hyperlinks to direct the link to different tab to get the underlying workflow details.

These hyperlinks are working as below,

Scenario 1- On Hyperlink click - It navigates to the destination page  but doesn't reach the required position of the link. It just reaches the top of the page

Scenario 2 - On opening the hyperlink in different tab - It navigates to the destination tab and also reaches the required position of the link in that tab. 

The Hyperlink works as expected in Scenario 2 but in scenario 1 it isn't working as expected.

Can someone suggest or advice on how to make the hyperlinks work in Gliffy-Confluence on a single click ( as Scenario 1)

1 comment

John Almeida September 3, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for passing along this feedback. I just tested hyperlinking on our instance, seen here. It seems to work properly, however my example may be in line with your Scenario 2.

The hyperlink functionality automatically opens a new tab. Can you inform me how I can reproduce Scenario 1?

guru September 3, 2019

Hi John - Thanks got your reply.

For Scenario 1 - i just double click on the link and it navigates to top of the destination page.

For Scenario 2 - I need to right click on the hyperlink and select “open in new tab” from the pop up window to open it in the new tab.

It doesn’t open in new tab automatically as it’s happening in your instance, is there any setup to get it open in new tab automatically ?

Regards,

Guru

John Almeida September 4, 2019

Hi Guru,

I am not sure why your default is to open in the existing tab as I am showing in all our instances that the links will open in a new tab.

To help troubleshoot, can you send a request to support@gliffy.com with the steps you took so we can reproduce this issue and do some testing on our end?

Best,

John

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events