Getting Started with Scroll Viewport

Mary Norman July 5, 2018

We just started a trial for Scroll Viewport to use in conjunction with our Confluence server environment. Unfortunately, my colleague and I are technical writers and do not have  a Web development background. However, we are willing to learn so we can customize our help center theme. Can anyone offer suggestions on how to get started or where we can get training resources online? Thanks in advance.

Mary

1 comment

Thomas Rough _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2018

Hi Mary, 

Thanks for your post. I am glad that you have decided to evaluate our app, Scroll Viewport. Have you taken a look at our K15t Software Help Center for further information on getting started with theme development in Scroll Viewport? 

The online manual in the Help Center should provide a good starting point for configuring your first Viewport.

If you come across any issues or have any specific questions in regards to customizing your own Help Center theme, you can also reach out to us via support@k15t.com. We can then go into further detail on any topics that you may be experiencing issues with. 

Cheers, Thomas (K15t Software) 

Mary Norman July 6, 2018

Hi Thomas --

Thanks for your quick response. I have read all of the documentation in your help center and it did help me set up my viewport and configure the basic settings. However, understanding the code behind each viewport and how to modify it is a bit tricky for someone without a technical background. I am going get my hands dirty and dig more into the code and see what I can learn. Thank you.

Mary

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events