It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Get average age report data from REST API

Hello everybody,

Today, I have a requirement need getting summary data of issues from JIRA and show in my Website like this:

Let me explain this chart.

This chart will show total number of UnResolved issue by Day

Example: in 14-May we have 50 Unresolver Issue. But in 15-May 15 issue has been Resolved. So, total of UnResolved issue in 15-May is (50-15) = 35 issues

And, My question is:

1. Can I use REST API to get Summary data for this requirement?

2. If #1 can not do it, What is the best solution for this requirement?

Hope that I can see much Advice from all of you.

Thank you very much,

TuanDPH

1 comment

Although your image is not displayed, you should check-out the built-in Created vs. Resolved Report and gadget. These pretty much display the key metric you are look for.

I don't think that it is embed the gadgets in an external website (but it may eventually be possible), but you could eventually "leverage" the REST API end-points that return the data for these.

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

How is your team having fun and bonding, remotely, utilizing Confluence?

Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...

328 views 9 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you