Favorite templates to help with decision analysis?

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2020

Anyone use Confluence templates to assist with decision analysis?

In the past I've leveraged spreadsheets to weigh alternatives, but looking for something lighter. (I found an article from Gliffy on a SWOT analyses - it was interesting, and sent me down this rabbit hole...) 🐇

2 comments

Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2020

Hi Dave!

I don't have a quick recommendation for you, but this is an awesome content idea... is there a certain framework you were curious about using?

As part of my MBA program, we did a lot of work with decision tree analysis, probability/impact matrices, and cost-benefit analysis. I could see some of these lending themselves to a Confluence template better than others... but having a visualization to help share those findings would definitely be valuable.

Sorry I don't have a resource for you right off the bat! (But also THANK YOU for this... I am feeling really inspired right now. :) )

Samie

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 29, 2020

@Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy - in Confluence I'm interested in having a table with calculated values.

Say I have a team who's deciding on where to host their quarterly outing. It would be cool to have them place weights on preferred cuisines or locations, then let the numbers decide.

Searching online, I might be looking for an MCDA (multiple criteria decision analysis) template. 😉 

Chinwe_jonathaneke22 April 13, 2023

Please how do I locate the editable SWOT template here?

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 13, 2023

I'm not aware of any, so if you find one, share away! 🙌

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events