Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extract Specific Content from Confluence Space and different Pages.

Mahesh Chiliveri September 15, 2021

Hi All,

Does anyone have any information on how to extract specific content from different pages in one single space in confluence.

2 answers

0 votes
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2021

I agree with what Nic has suggested, i.e Use "Excerpt" macro on pages from where you want to fetch the content and create a central page where you can add "Excerpt Include Macro" to display the content from the pages you created earlier.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2021

I don't think I understand what you are looking for here.  An easy answer to "extract specific content and put it in one place" is simply "copy and paste what you want"

But I suspect the requirement is more complex than that.  

I am going to take a guess, so please don't hold me to this solution if it is not what you need:

Find the pages you want to extract content from, find the content and wrap it in an "excerpt" macro.  Then create a new page somewhere and put lots of "excerpt-include" macros in it - one for each block of content on the source pages probably.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events