It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Examples of different Gnatt charts which can be created in Confluence

I am looking for examples to show how we can utilize Gnatt charts effectively.

How do i modify it to show %age next to the bars or show relationships between different activities. Can I showcase current date or milestone date?

How do I combine some activities to show the overall timeline? Does it have to be a new row in the data table.

2 comments

Hello,

If you use Chart from Table macro (Table Filter and Charts add-on), then you can show milestones and current date

If you are using Confluence native Chart macro, then it is not possible to show current date or milestones.

Can't tell you more about other requested features because I do not imagine what exactly data you have and how you want it to visualize.

Hi, ANki.  Are you using other Atlassian products together with Confluence?  Or, just Confluence?

If sounds like you may be using Confluence + Jira.  If so, are you using any of the Gantt apps for Jira?  There are a number of them you may wish to consider.  

-dave

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

How is your team having fun and bonding, remotely, utilizing Confluence?

Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...

283 views 9 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you