Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Examples of different Gnatt charts which can be created in Confluence

ANki March 14, 2018

I am looking for examples to show how we can utilize Gnatt charts effectively.

How do i modify it to show %age next to the bars or show relationships between different activities. Can I showcase current date or milestone date?

How do I combine some activities to show the overall timeline? Does it have to be a new row in the data table.

2 answers

0 votes
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2018

Hi, ANki.  Are you using other Atlassian products together with Confluence?  Or, just Confluence?

If sounds like you may be using Confluence + Jira.  If so, are you using any of the Gantt apps for Jira?  There are a number of them you may wish to consider.  

-dave

0 votes
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2018

Hello,

If you use Chart from Table macro (Table Filter and Charts add-on), then you can show milestones and current date

If you are using Confluence native Chart macro, then it is not possible to show current date or milestones.

Can't tell you more about other requested features because I do not imagine what exactly data you have and how you want it to visualize.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events