Effective Link Management

Kim Wallace July 7, 2020

I'm looking for ways to manage links within a space. Aside from going page by page and reviewing Page Information, I haven't found a method for:

• correcting updated URLs for references external to Confluence
  • mapping the relationships between pages
  • identifying and standardizing anchor links

My particular space has just shy of 1K of pages, so manual link management isn't feasible. 

What are other people using or struggling with regarding links?

1 comment

Sven Schatter _Lively Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 26, 2021

Hi @Kim Wallace,

I know it's been a while since you've asked this question, but since you haven't received any answers so far I thought you might like to hear that today our new app "Link Management for Confluence" was released on the Atlassian Marketplace.

The idea behind it is that you can scan a space for links which are then presented to you in a neat, searchable table:

LMCCLD.png

If you find a link that you want to update, click on it and you will have the option to either bulk replace all occurrences of the link or edit the link occurrences one by one:

LMCCLD-2.png

We hope this will help you with keeping your links up to date! :)

Cheers,
Sven

Kim Wallace May 11, 2021

Thanks Sven. I will take a look and ask our support team to review.

- UPDATE - unfortunately, we cannot use this as we are on Server, not Cloud.

Like # people like this
Suresh Golkondsa June 22, 2021

Agree with you @Kim Wallace .

Any better work-around for this issue on Confluence-Server instead of manual editing one after the other.

We need to modify multiple external links on multiple pages.

Mariama SARR October 19, 2022

Hello, I am facing the same issue currently and I wonder if there is any recent work-around/solution on this issue?

Thank you in advance.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events