Display the result of the "content by label macro" in a table

Maxime Lecoq November 10, 2017

Hello,

Here is what I am after. I would like to be able to have return a list of the pages sharing the same label in different rows.

To return a list of pages sharing a label, this is easy the content by label macro is here for me.

However, my question is: Is there a way to display each page returned by this macro in a different row of a table?

E.g.:

Page1 and Page2 are both labelled with "tagA"

Is there a way to display Page1 and Page2 in a table such as:

Row | Page    |  Comment (added manually by me)

1      | Page1  |  This is my page 1

2      | Page2  |  This is my page 2

1 answer

1 vote
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2017

It sounds to me like what you want is the page properties and page properties reports macros. The way it works is you put a page properties macro on your page with a table inside that has key/value pairs. Then on a report page you put a page properties report macro on that page and specify a label. The report macro will find all the pages with that label and will create a table with each page being a row and the key value pairs in the page properties macro being columns in the report. See below screenshots.

Content Page(s)prop.png

Report Page (edit mode)report.PNG

Report Page (View)view.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events