Display meeting notes in descending order in sidebar

Sholto June 28, 2021

Hi team - how do you get the meeting notes tree in the right-hand sidebar to display in descending order? 

When you expand the menu under Meeting Notes, it makes sense to see the latest meetings first, rather than scrolling down to see it. This is in fact how meeting notes are displayed on the meeting notes summary page. See here https://d.pr/i/mg3Sfh

(Image shows ascending order in sidebar and descending order in page table.)

I couldn't find any posts that explained how to do this simply.

Thanks for your help,

Sholto

1 comment

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2021

Hi @Sholto 

welcome to this wonderful community!

There are two options that come directly to my mind:

• You can change how the sidebar is shown by clicking on the three dots next to 'Pages' and order it by: Date or Title from A-Z
    Screen Shot 2021-06-28 at 18.46.36 Kopie.jpg
  • The other option would be to reorder how the pages are shown in the space 'Meeting notes'
    For this you have to click on: Space Settings -> Content Tools -> Reorder Pages -> Choose your Space and set it from Z-A instead of A-Z as it is set by default

Hope this could help!

Sholto November 9, 2021

Hi @Fabienne Gerhard 

Neither of these two options worked for me. 

1. The three dots next to "pages" will only show A-Z, not Z-A. It also affects all pages, not just sub-pages within the Meeting Notes page.

2. The reorder options in Space Settings only have A-Z or an arrow in a circle, which I assume is last updated or something similar. See video. There's no Z-A option. What am I missing?

Thanks,

Sholto

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2021

Hi @Sholto 

I'm sorry but my first option won't work as you've already mentioned it affects all pages (I just checked it out with a sandbox of three pages last times)

For Reordering pages you were going the right way just click two more times :) 

Please see the video I created in my sandbox

What is also possible is the opportunity to change it manually 😉 (see the beginning of video) jk

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events