Describe Confluence

Pratima
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 24, 2018

Dear community members, I am a Product Manager of the Confluence team and need your help. Please take 2-3 minutes to answer the following 2 questions for me. I will be grateful and your day will most certainly be filled with good karma. 

https://goo.gl/forms/uJBHSsvIsckRxXPq2

1 comment

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2018

Hi @Pratima - would love to get good karma - access denied from my work PC :(

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2018

@Pratima - google forms is not allowed in our company

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 25, 2018

@Thomas Schlegel hey interesting - don't feel alone anymore :D

Pratima
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 25, 2018

Bummer. Here are the 2 questions you can answer for me?
1) How would describe the purpose of Confluence to a non-technical friend in the simplest terms with the fewest words?
2) If Confluence was the "offspring" of 2 other tools you use for work what would they be? For example, a fax machine is the "offspring" of a telephone and xerox copier. *

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events