cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete file from Space

Todor Plachkov August 6, 2019

Hello everybody,

there are few files that are uploaded to the Space and now I cannot delete them

The Space Tools->Content Tools->Attachments shows them, but the Page->Attachment list doesn't show them, so I can't delete them.

Space Attachments:

Space Attachments.png

The Page Attachment (the page is the same as shown in the Space Attachments Page):

Page Attachments.png

So, how can I delete them?

Best Regards, Todor.

7 answers

0 votes
Todor Plachkov August 7, 2019

Thank you for your suggestions. 

I've just rebuild the Search Index, but the files are still presented in the Space attachments.

BUT, judging from their names they are part of the Scroll Office templates, because their names starts with SCRLL__...

I will try to remove them from this Add on.

0 votes
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 6, 2019

Pretty good guess thanks to @JP _AC Bielefeld Leader_ - you should definitly try this @Todor Plachkov -> have a look on the documentation.

0 votes
JP _AC Bielefeld Leader_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2019

Hi,

just a guess: Did you try rebuilding the search index? 

0 votes

The files are not in the Trash also :)

I can download the files from the Space Tools->Content Tools->Attachments, but I cannot delete them, because the only "Delete" button is in the Page Attachment list or the attachment macro, but the files are missing there :)

0 votes
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 6, 2019

Hi - but is it shown on the page itself? Pretty strange.... Did you have a look in the Space Tools -> Content Tools -> Trash? Maybe it was already deleted but not finally yet so that it's still ghosting around in space attachments. 

0 votes

Hi, 

when I type the file in the Search field, the only place that it emerges is in this page.

The problem is that the Space Attachments shows the file is in the Page, but when I open the Page, it is not showing these two files in the attachments list.

0 votes
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 6, 2019

Hi @Todor Plachkov - it looks like the attachments are part of a file list on the page. Did you try to search for attachment by name in whole system? Maybe it was linked from some other space. 

Who is it shown in the file list?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events