Delete confluence page permission

Jennifer Lee October 5, 2018

How do i request for permission to delete a confluence page i created? I don't see the Delete function in my login.

1 comment

Kimberly Giere October 5, 2018

Hi Jennifer.  I'm not sure how your permissions are set up.  However, try this:

Click on the page so you are viewing it.  Do not click the edit button.  Click on the three dots on the very far top right of the screen, underneath the icon where you logout.

A menu list will appear.  Delete is at the very bottom of the list.  Click that.  You will be asked to confirm.

NOTE: This does  not totally purge the page.  If you need it completely purged from Confluence, go to Space Tools on the very, very lower left (sometimes you have to scroll down to see it).  Select Content Tools.  Go to the Trash tab.  Find the page you want to completely purge.  Click Purge.  Confirm by clicking OK.  Umm.  This is not a recoverable action.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2018

If you have no "delete" option there, you will need to ask your space admins to grant you the permissions.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events