Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default server.xml

Zlatan Garibovic May 8, 2019

I've deleted my server.xml by accident, is there a way to regenerate server.xml file so I can edit it and tune again?

Thanks

3 answers

2 votes
Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2019

To add to the reply from @Sebastian Krzewiński  - if you use one of the installers (exe or bin) for your main installation, just download a zip or tar.gz this time so you can extract the archive, get the server.xml and just replace this one file I. Your current install directory - will save you from re-installing  the entire app.

CCM

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2019

Also, if this is a production install make sure you are backing it up. That way you can get back from your backups.

0 votes
Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2019

Hi

Download fresh install. There you have server.xml file :)

Regards,

Sebastian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events