Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a "job exchange" using confluence

Lauren Hanyok January 31, 2018

Does anyone have experience with creating a "job board" or "sub exchange" using confluence?  To deal with the ebb and flow of work within teams, we often have to find work in other teams temporarily.  We are already using confluence and would love to set up a "work exchange" or "job board" where a team lead can post an upcoming job they need help with, including tags for skills needed, with POC info.  All employees should be able to view and search through listings, but the team leads would be the ones with access and authority to post/take down filled postings. 

Similarly, another team sometimes needs to ask for substitutes for classes, and we'd like to employ this same idea for them, with the added functionality of receiving a notification when a "sub request" is posted to alert them, then they can accept the sub request, which would automatically remove the listing and alert the poster that their sub request has been accepted.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on how this might be implemented in confluence.  I'm currently drafting up how to do this as a stand alone website, but if we can use confluence since we're already paying for it, that would be WAY better.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Vanessa Diaz January 4, 2022

I'm looking to do this exact same thing. Any info would be super helpful!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events