Content Index Rebuilding not working in Confluence 6.15.4

Akshay Gupta July 22, 2019

Unable to find users in search tabs, team calendar, cannot tag users.

Unable to build the Content index.

I tried the document: Removing and Rebuilding indexing from scratch
how-to-rebuild-the-content-indexes-from-scratch

But the application gives errors and indexing don't start. I clicked on the build button, but nothing happens

Nothing happens.png

Error for Reference: 

2019-07-22 23:32:13,264 ERROR [https-jsse-nio2-443-exec-1] [common.error.jersey.ThrowableExceptionMapper] toResponse Uncaught exception thrown by REST service: com/atlassian/gzipfilter/org/apache/commons/lang/StringUtils
-- referer: https://itdocs.intranet.mckinsey.com/admin/search-indexes.action | url: /rest/goedit/1.0/license/status.json | traceId: 447d09f7d8b76ed9 | userName: Akshay Gupta
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/atlassian/gzipfilter/org/apache/commons/lang/StringUtils
at de.kontextwork.goedit.GoeditSettingsContainer.getApiKey(GoeditSettingsContainer.java:29)
at de.kontextwork.goedit.GoEditLicense.loadLicenseInfo(GoEditLicense.java:97)
at de.kontextwork.goedit.GoEditLicense.<init>(GoEditLicense.java:43)
at de.kontextwork.goedit.rest.GoeditResource.licenseStatus(GoeditResource.java:248)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1923.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2019

It looks to me like you have an app installed called "go edit", and the licence for it has expired or been removed.  You'll need to remove the app completely, or get a new licence for it, then re-index.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events