It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Confluence super slow - not working

Today (and past week), I have barely been able to work in Confluence. Either it runs very slow or it simply doesn´t run at all (when trying to save). Worst has been draw.io It typically doesn´t manage to save a drawing.

Very disappointing!

Is there any maintenance or something like that going on ?

5 comments

I'm getting the same today - did you get any feedback on this yet?

Is it CLOUD ? I think there have been updates on slowness from Atlassian.

Are you guys back now ? Issue has been resolved it seems.

Confluence slowness not Resolved for me! Pages aren't loading at all, or load without the page options I'd expect like Edit. Keep reloading, then it will show options. What needs to be shared to help troubleshoot this issue and resolve. I can't get any work done 

You are talking about CLOUD right Nicole ?

Yes, for two of the cloud instance I work on 

I'd suggest you raise a ticket to Atlassian Nicole - there was an issue with Confluence Cloud services performance and they have marked it as resolved at Mar 20, 17:47 UTC

confluence.JPG

Yes, I saw that. I am now following that page, thanks for sharing the link. I'll work with our administrator to raise a ticket 

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

How is your team having fun and bonding, remotely, utilizing Confluence?

Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...

328 views 9 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you