Confluence super slow - not working

Guus Oosterbaan March 20, 2018

Today (and past week), I have barely been able to work in Confluence. Either it runs very slow or it simply doesn´t run at all (when trying to save). Worst has been draw.io It typically doesn´t manage to save a drawing.

Very disappointing!

Is there any maintenance or something like that going on ?

5 comments

Peter Baxter March 20, 2018

I'm getting the same today - did you get any feedback on this yet?

Guus Oosterbaan March 20, 2018

no, not yet

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2018

Is it CLOUD ? I think there have been updates on slowness from Atlassian.

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2018

Follow this page on CLOUD status

https://status.atlassian.com/

Guus Oosterbaan March 21, 2018

thanks

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 20, 2018

Are you guys back now ? Issue has been resolved it seems.

Nicole Burns March 20, 2018

Confluence slowness not Resolved for me! Pages aren't loading at all, or load without the page options I'd expect like Edit. Keep reloading, then it will show options. What needs to be shared to help troubleshoot this issue and resolve. I can't get any work done 

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 20, 2018

You are talking about CLOUD right Nicole ?

Yes, for two of the cloud instance I work on 

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 20, 2018

I'd suggest you raise a ticket to Atlassian Nicole - there was an issue with Confluence Cloud services performance and they have marked it as resolved at Mar 20, 17:47 UTC

confluence.JPG

Yes, I saw that. I am now following that page, thanks for sharing the link. I'll work with our administrator to raise a ticket 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events