• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Confluence not opening in Safari Version 11.1.1 (13605.2.8) Mac OS

Hi Confluence is not opening suddenly in Safari Version 11.1.1 (13605.2.8) MAC OS

I cannot update Mac OS as per my IT restrictions.

Please do the needful as I was using confluence in Safari

3 comments

Could you tell us what the errors and symptoms are please?  "Confluence not opening" does not tell us anything about what is wrong.

However, even if you do have a useful message or pattern of failure that can get us started on a fix, I'm afraid the answer is likely to be "you need to fix your side".  Atlassian Cloud is working fine for me on Safari on a Mac.

Iam getting 

Browser not supported

View supported browsers"

Confluence was working few days back.

Are you using a supported browser?

Iam using Safari Version 11.1.1 (13605.2.8) MAC OS High Sieira 10.13.5 (17F77)

From last few years. Confluence was working properly till yesterday. Now its not working.

I have moved to Chroma its working fine.

But I want to use in Safari. I cannot upgrade Mac OS as its not allowed in my organization.

So you're not using a supported browser.  Your only option for a fix here is to use a supported (or at least working) browser. 

Atlassian are not going to change anything to support a non-supported browser.

It has been working for me till yesterday. 

This is really not good to stop something which is working. 

I have to move everything to Chrome. I feel its not good way of handling things without proper notice.

Thanks

One of the things Cloud is for is staying on the latest release of the service software.

It's not their fault if they make a change that breaks an unsupported browser, you should be keeping up with the browser software.

know about it bcz i am seeing so many people who are facing this issue and i am continuo to guide them about it you can see the solution on the link above and manage your software. 

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Announcing Team Calendars in Confluence Data Center

Hi Community! We're thrilled to share that Team Calendars for Confluence is now a built-in feature for Confluence Data Center releases 7.11 and beyond.  A long time favorite,  Team Cale...

146 views 0 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you