Confluence import xml backup problem

Sas Net October 20, 2021

Hello.

I try to migrate Confluence to another server. I had backuped confluence install directory and application-data. On production Confluence I made a xml-backup file - all OK, no errors.

Note: Prodaction Confluence on MySQL 5.7 version. I need migrate to PostgresQL 11 - how I understand psql 11 - latest supported DB.

On new server, I installed PostgresQL 11 and Confluence from .bin-file same version as a Prod (7.12.4). Created DB with ENCODING 'UTF-8' LC_COLLATE 'ru_RU.UTF-8' LC_CTYPE 'ru_RU.UTF-8' for correct Russian support. Created Confluence DB user and granted all to new DB.

Then I copy Confluence HOME and APP-DATA directories from Prod to new Server - all OK, no errors.

On step, when I need to restore Confluence from xml backup file - I put xml.zip backup to /app-data/confluence/restore directory - new Confluence see that file, restored - OK.

But, I cant login and there is no data! In PostgresQL terminal - new Confluence DB size - 37 MB. In Prod MySQL db size - 1,5GB.

What that and how to fix that issue?

P.S. By same steps I had migrated Jira - database and data recovered from Jira xml backup file. There was no errors to import data to PostgresQL DB.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events