Confluence as a Digital asset Management system and Online Manual

Dominic Jalsevac May 1, 2018

I have used Jira and Confluence in the past. I like the idea of Confluence for my business but wanted to get your thoughts. We have 2 things we need this (or some other software for).

1. As a operations guide and manual. This is for everything from sales to mundane tasks like how to input a name into a field in a program. For the sales side There might be a tutorial page on how to do a certain type of sales. It will have images and info. Then there will be some downloadable PDFs. 

2 As a Digital Asset Management System. Overall this might be very light since I think most of the PDFs and word doc can actually be linked to specific articles. But we do have things like logos, a few hundred images, tons of documents etc. So while it's nice to have a great tutorial page and some downloads, sometimes its also great to have a clear file structure for grabbing files and searching through images. 

3. Bonus question. Is there anything out there where when they click "download PDF" it fills the PDF with their office information. Or they fill a form and it outputs the PDF? This could be office address, or a few basic customizations.

So in conclusion, we are NOT a software company. I am looking for a clean way of both instruction my team and keeping processes properly updated and searchable along with a simple but intuitive DAM.

3 comments

Florian Reichl June 17, 2019

Probably quite late, but hey - I got you, man!

Mohammad Al Shamsi August 24, 2023

you on your way

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events