Confluence Server license to Cloud license migration

When migrating confluence server 25 user license to cloud subscription license, how does cost conversion happens?

1 comment

There is no "conversion".

You buy the new Cloud service and move your people over on to it.

If you are within the first 30 days of your server licence, you can get a refund.

Thanks for the reply Nic!

What I need to know is, if I buy cloud service, what happened to my old server license that I already purchased for certain amount, are their any way to convert that amount when buying cloud subscription or do I need to forgot about that server license cost and I have to pay full amount for cloud license? 

And my server license is pretty old though (more that 2 years)

Nothing happens.  The server licence and cloud subscription are two totally separate things.

If your server licence was bought within the last 30 days, you can get a refund.  If it is older than that, you can't.  If it is two years old and you have not renewed, then it's completely irrelevant as it expired a year ago anyway.

Comment

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Tuesday in Confluence

Add-on evaluation with confluence templates

Atlassian market place contains number of Apps/Addons which improves the capability of out of the box Atlassian products. It is good to follow a plugin evaluation process before install add-ons. So t...

123 views 12 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you