Confluence Server Administration (ACP-200)

Alex
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2020

Hi,

In light of the recent announcements from around the Updates to Atlassian Certifications, is there anyone in the path to take the ACP-200 Confluence Administrator exam anytime soon?

I have my exam booked for late-November and would love to hear from other test-takers and share experiences.

Cheers,

Alex

3 comments

_Fabian A. Lopez December 28, 2020

How was it? 

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2021

+1, very interesting, i'm preparing now to ACP-200 exam.

Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2021

Any update? Tell me you all passed the exam!!! 

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 12, 2021

I am in the preparation stage for the exam.

Exam will be 22.02.

I will definitely report the results =) 

Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2021

Have success!!!

I passed yesterday 

Like # people like this
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 15, 2021

Wow, my congratulations!

Was it difficult? Are there any topics to pay special attention to?

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 22, 2021

Yeah! I've passed too ✅

It was rather difficult for me, my previous exams were about Jira 😁 

Like Alex likes this
Dimitri Rupp March 1, 2021

Hi all, I did the new ACP-200 exam some weeks ago and failed. I find it much more difficult than the version of the test before.

I am trying hard to prepare myself in order to pass the exam the next time I am attempting. Can you give me any material or sources that I can learn for the test?

Thanks a lot for any hint or file. 
Dimitri

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 1, 2021

Hi, @Dimitri Rupp !

I used Atlassian University's courses, one of the most useful, as for me, is Confluence Administration.

Also I used our Community and official documentation.

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 1, 2021

Agree with you, as for me this exam was harder than others that I have tried.

Manuel September 22, 2022

The ACP-200 is not available anymore? Is there any option to be a certified confluence administrator?

Alex
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 23, 2022

Hi @Manuel 

The new Confluence credential, applicable to both Cloud and Data Center, is APB-CSA Confluence Space Administration Pro Skills Badge.

Cheers!

Alex

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events