Confluence Cloud Noticeboard?

Jacob Mitton July 1, 2019

Hello confluence people.
So I am looking to implement some sort of "cork board" on our Confluence site.

Most of our users access confluence more regularly than other apps so I would like to find a way to include the idea within our Confluence as opposed to an external page.

The rationale being that people could quickly post anonymous sticky notes or something similar to give shout outs to other employees (or whatever other reason) but I am having a hard time finding a good Add-in for that.

Has anyone implemented something similar or know of a good integration to use for such a thing?

Any advice/ideas would be appreciated

1 comment

James Dellow
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 2, 2019

Out of the box, anonymous posts is going to be problematic.

I have previously created a simple shout out feature for the server version of Confluence, but unfortunately this can't be replicated on Cloud (as User Macros aren't available). However, it would certainly be possible to build a custom app to do this in a similar way.

Have a look at my Cloud app News for Confluence Cloud https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1215732 as this might give you an idea of what is possible.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events