Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access my confluence account

alcmena.curiteanu April 6, 2023

Hello! I recently got a new job and i cannot access my account on confluence. I never recieved the code and this is getting too frustrating. I could only login with slack but i cannot do anything more tahn that and i need email access not slack access.

We were unable to verify the email associated with your Microsoft account, so let's do that now. 

I really need help and I do not know what to do as i never received those codes. Where could they possibly go?

1 answer

0 votes
Radek Dostál
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2023

Well, this is a community forum with individuals across the globe.

You need to sort accesses with your team, which should know where to go and what to do and if there are any steps to apply. Access issues and overall maintenance/administration of your Confluence instance is done in your company, so it's probably going to be some team to contact or a support portal to go to. In any case this forum is more of a discussion about functionalities, articles, etc., not a local IT support though.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events