Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Cannot Link a URL from a Picture

Hey all!

I recently converted a page to the New Editor (rolled out 5/6/2020), and noticed that none of the pictures on the page that I had created as Links, remained as Links.

(For example, using Legacy, I had uploaded a Picture, and Linked the Picture so that when you Click on the Picture, it takes you to a different Page or Space on Confluence. Very handy, and keeps the Page looking Clean.)

I have a sinking feeling that this feature is not supported by the Q1 2020 Update. 

Is this something that will be added through the Year? 

Anyone else frustrated by this, or have a solution? 

Thanks!

1 comment

Hi @Shepherdess 

The feature you describe is not part of the new editor. There's a suggestion to bring it back, as well as plenty of discussion about it, here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-65640

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence Mythbusters: Does Atlassian even use Confluence?

Hi, Confluence collaborators! As part of #Confluence-Collaboratory month, we’ve created a very special Mythsbusters segment, where we're dive into an interesting myth and uncover the truth behind i...

1,707 views 7 32
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you