Can you create a page in one space that uses the link for a page in another space?

Andrew Fabricius April 3, 2018

I'm currently trying to create a Sales Portal space. I would like to have a child page on the Sales Portal space that links to a page within our internal Legal space. So I created a Legal page under the Sales Portal space and would like to replace the link in the page information with that of the page in the Legal space. That way when they press the link for the Legal page in the Sales Portal space, they are brought to the Legal page on the Legal space. Anybody found a way to do this?

2 answers

0 votes
Andrew Fabricius April 3, 2018

Fantastic! Thank you very much for your help.

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2018

There isn't really a built-in way to do that. However, you could use the include page macro to mirror the content from your legal space into the sales space. This allows you to edit the content in the legal space and it will automatically reflect that way in the sales space as well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events