Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I insert Excel into an Iframe?

Hila Nachman May 22, 2023

Can I insert Excel into an Iframe? It asks me to put an ID and several stuff Im not sure I to put

3 answers

2 votes
Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2023

Hi @Hila Nachman

We can also suggest trying our Table Spreadsheet macro provided by the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app.

You'll be able to import your existing Excel files in .xlsx and .csv formats and work with them in Confluence.

Later, if required, you can export the updated file back to share with your colleagues outside of your corporate Confluence instance.

If you are not familiar with the app (and it provides many more handy macros), please book a live demo - we'll be happy to arrange it for you and your team.

1 vote
Juliette Lallement _Elements Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 7, 2023

Hi @Hila Nachman 

Welcome to the Community! 

I can recommend you the Element Spreadsheet app. It allows you to import Excel files and work on them directly from Confluence and collaborate with your colleagues. 

Our app is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive with a range of powerful features that make it easy to manage your data and analyse it in meaningful ways.

One of the key benefits of the app is its formula editor designed to make complex calculations a breeze. No more struggling to figure out the right formula or spending hours manually crunching numbers. 

We also offer advanced formatting options that allow you to customize the look and feel of your spreadsheets to suit your specific needs.

Marketplace listing here.

Hope it helps!

0 votes
Oki__PolarisOffice_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2023

@Hila Nachman 

If you need to add an exel file and edit it in a Confluence pagePolaris spreadsheet can be a good option. 

Our app, Polaris spreadsheet allows you to embed an existing excel files in a confluence page and directly edit it.
It offers full editing capabilities for excel files and provides an advanced view mode that allows you to use filters, scroll, and find. Please check the details.
A month's free trial is available now! 

Atlassian Marketplace 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events